Sunday, February 14, 2010

Craft Social


Craft Social is starting up again this Sunday (21st Feb) at the Community House, 32 Clarence St, Devonport from 7pm.
The theme for the swap this month is "Love". If you want to join in the swap, simply make something using the theme as inspiration and bring it along. Names will be drawn out of a hat and you will get to take home someone else's work.
All are very welcome. You don't need to be part of the craft market to join us.
The cost of $3 includes tea, coffee and cake.
If you have any questions, email us at thedevonportcraftmarket@hotmail.com
Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I only just read about this now! So excited, will definately like to join in next time. I have been talking to alot of Australians, and I get so jealous at everything they do together. I never knew there were things going on in Auckland too!

    ReplyDelete